Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New York

For Easter weekend, we went to upstate New York to see Glenn's mother - she lives in a nursing home. It is by far the best nursing home we have ever seen. It was clean, no smell, and the staff were all friendly to the residents and to visitors. Kenny and Courtney came with us, as well as Glenn's sister, Debbie and her husband, Dave.
Glenn, Debbie, and his mother, Ella Jean

Debbie and Dave with mom

Our Family with mom

Glenn grew up in Waddington, New York. We found out while we were there that it is the carp capital of the world!!!!! Is Glenn a carp??

5 comments:

  1. How great to see you on your blog!! I love it!

    I can't believe how grown up Courtney is!! I am getting old *sigh*...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love all of the pictures. What a fun way to catch up on you guys! I need to add a new post to my blog. I think my last post was on March 9th. Take care & tell your family hello for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, are you aware that you have all of the family blogs on there twice?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know how that happened - but I will try to fix it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like your past few weeks have been wonderful.

    ReplyDelete