Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Andrew's Wedding

It was so fun to go to my nephew's wedding. He married a wonderful girl named Katie. 3 of my 6 brother's and some of their families were there. I love family!!!!

Here are a few pics from the rehearsal dinner at the Lion House
Seth and my niece, Rachel.

The parents of the groom - my brother Nathan and sister-in-law, Luanne. It was a yummy meal!
Andrew and Katie
Katie is very talented on the flute and played a number for her mother and another for Andrew.

Here's some pics from the temple. It was a cold, but beautiful day.
My brother Gayvin and his wife Susan

Katie

My brother, Jared and his daughter, Amy

Seth and my niece Heather

Some of the cousins! Amy, Heather, Seth, Colin, Jordan

My niece, Rachel


My nephew, Devin (He just got his mission call to the Arizona, Tucson Mission)

Amy

My nephew Jacob


No comments:

Post a Comment